Selling your home on your own without a real estate agent can save you thousands of dollars. However, handling a transaction this way also means that you have to market the home. Unless you home is listed along with other homes for sale, potential buyers won’t even know that your offering exists. That’s why you need to find the best flat fee MLS company to get you home listed where the most buyers will see it.
On your own, it’s impossible to get your FSBO offering into the listings that really count: the MLS, or Multiple Listing Service. This is the database of listings that real estate agents use to list homes that are on the market. An MLS listing typically gives the address, photos, and basic information about the home. Agents can match these facts up with what their buying customers are looking for, and then, lead those customers right to your property’s door.
The problem with getting an FSBO listing into the MLS is that only licensed realtors have access to the system. But now, you can get your home listed in the MLS for a low flat fee offered by a licensed realtor. FSBO Virginia offers flat fee MLS listings in the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC area to clients selling their homes for sale by owner. Here are some reasons why FSBO VA is the best flat fee MLS company.
Why FSBO Virginia is the Best Flat Fee MLS Company
- You can save thousands of dollars. Not only do you not pay a seller’s commission (usually 3% of the selling price), but if your buyer has no agent, you don’t pay a buyer’s commission either, saving up to 6%.
- You choose the level of service that is right for you. There’s no need to pay for extras that you won’t use.
- You get a full listing on the MLS for a low flat fee. This puts your offering in front of thousands of realtors, agents and buyers on home listing sites like realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and more.
- Our large database of how-to videos makes it easy for you to learn how to carry out your home sale, from adding your MLS listing to holding an open house and closing your sale.
- There are also plenty of how-to articles available on the site for more information to make your home sale a success.
- FSBO VA offers much more than listings. We can provide the supplies you need, including flyers, signs, lockboxes, and other items.
● Need help with your sales process? Choose from our other available services. Let FSBO Virginia handle negotiations with buyers, or contract preparation, or help you with other steps in the process.
From a market perspective, one big benefit of going FSBO is increased pricing flexibility. Since there is no Listing Agent’s fee to cover, you can feel comfortable setting a price that is competitive. This is more likely to attract buyers than one that is set too high for the market and must then be negotiated down. Despite the prevalence of negotiations in the real estate industry, most buyers would rather not have to do too much (or any) of that. FSBO Virginia explains more about this, with charts that include numbers and scenarios that help you get qualified buyers within a reasonable timeframe, here.
Don’t Miss Out on Top-Notch FSBO Services
Using FSBO Virginia takes care of the other concerns you may have about doing a real estate transaction yourself. Thanks to its multiple tiers of service, you can have the company handle far more than just the MLS listing. Regardless of the tier you choose, you pay a flat fee instead of a percentage, thereby capping costs at reasonable amounts.
If you’ve been considering selling your home on a FSBO basis, make sure you’re not missing out on the chance to get your listing in front of realtors and serious buyers. Use FSBO Virginia to list in the MLS, and take advantage of their other services that will make selling your home easy and save you money. You’re sure to find that FSBO Virginia is the best flat fee MLS company serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.