Yorktown, VA -Tucked away Waterfront with view of Bay

New England Cape style home with modern touches in very desirable neighborhood. 2800 SF Charming 5BR 3 1/2BA House is tucked away at end of long driveway that runs the length of 2 acre lot. Home is great for entertaining, with high ceilings on main floor leading to a remodeled kitchen/wet bar that adjoins a … Continue reading “Yorktown, VA -Tucked away Waterfront with view of Bay”

Another Successful FSBO story. Cash Sale ZERO commissions paid !

Our client just sold saving themselves over $25,000 in real estate commissions using our Flat fee program. They saved the 6 percent commission they would have paid a real estate agent to do the same work. Many home owners (including real estate agents and investors) have successfully sold their homes using our program saving thousands . … Continue reading “Another Successful FSBO story. Cash Sale ZERO commissions paid !”

November SOLDS

November was a good month for many of our sellers. Thanks so much for using our flat fee MLS program, and allowing us the opportunity to work with you in selling your home. Click here for more info Learn Why Our For Sale by Owner MLS is the Best Option in Virginia, Maryland, and D.C. … Continue reading “November SOLDS”

Advantages of using a Flat Fee Broker to Sell Your Home

Traditional Real Estate Commission Fees are HighA traditional real estate commission runs 6-7% plus an administration fee. Of this, 3% goes to the listing agent (the agent that puts your property in the MLS), and 3% goes to the buyer agent (also called a selling agent or buyer’s agent). Total 6% commission. With GoToFSBO.com, a flat … Continue reading “Advantages of using a Flat Fee Broker to Sell Your Home”

Contract Help…and so Much More

Are you selling For Sale By Owner and a Buyer wants to buy your home or did a buyers agent just present you an offer ?  Congratulations! Now What? Our Paperwork-to-Closing Assistance Option helps individuals who have opted to buy or sell a home with or without the service of a Realtor. This program provides … Continue reading “Contract Help…and so Much More”

Sellers consider having an open house over the Thanksgiving weekend:

Thanksgiving open houses have many advantages and you certainly want to get it sold before the holidays arrive and the first big snow hit. Thanksgiving weekend may be a smart time to hold an open house. Your home is already for sale, so stash the leftovers, keep the holiday decorations to a minimum, and take … Continue reading “Sellers consider having an open house over the Thanksgiving weekend:”