Selling your home for sale by owner? List on the MLS for Charlottesville and other areas just like other home sellers. Your flat fee MLS listing is through our brokerage, a local, licensed realtor/broker, since 1994. Instead of paying a 3% full-service seller agent commission, you pay only a flat fee to list your property for sale in the local multiple listing service (MLS), the only service you really want if you’re looking to get on the MLS.
Charlottesville VA Home Sellers Benefit from Flat Fee MLS Listing
- The MLS is a real estate listing service available only to realtors and real estate agents.
- The home listings are the main source of finding homes for sale, viewed by realtors, agents, and home shoppers.
- Getting listed on the MLS is an important step as your home listing will be seen by thousands of shoppers looking to buy a home like yours.
- Your home will have the exposure that helps you sell faster and get the price you want.
Enrollment is easy and there are different options that can help you complete your FSBO sale without needing to hire a real estate agent. Save thousands of dollars on the sale of your Charlottesville home.
- Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
- The historic University of VA
- Several Civil War sites and museums
- The gorgeous scenic highway drive over Shenandoah National Park
Stay on top of the real estate market and Contact Us today, Your Virginia Flat Fee MLS Listing Service.
Serving all Charlottesville VA Home Sellers looking for a Flat Fee Realtor® Discount Brokerage.
Covering James City, Charlottesville, Yorktown, York, New Kent County, Charles City County, Cities of Hampton, Newport news and Poquoson, Gloucester County, Surry County and West Point
We service the following Charlottesville Virginia zip codes:
22901, 22902, 22903, 22905, 22906, 22907, 22908, 22910
There are plenty of beautiful spots to visit in Charlottesville as well as wineries, breweries and lots of great restaurants.