How To Upload and Arrange Photos in your account on our website.
Log into your account on GoToFSBO.com
In the "My Account" tab – hit either “Photo Upload”
if you haven’t uploaded any photos yet or
Hit the “Done or Click to Edit”
if you are adding, deleting or replacing photos
Photos Must be Owned by You and not taken by another agent. Photos may not have watermarks from a previous MLS Listing.
How Do I Upload & Arrange the Pictures In My Account?
1. Hit the green + Sign “+ Browser for Images”
2. Go to the folder on your computer and select all the pictures
3. Once Photos have finished uploading (which should take just a few seconds if photos are not larger than 2 MB each and you have a good internet connection).
4. Drag and drop the photos in the order you want them.
5. Hit the Blue “SAVE PHOTOS” - IF YOU FORGET THIS STEP - IT WILL NOT SAVE
How To Rotate My Pictures (see video at top right of this page)
Here is the link to our Frequently Asked Questions