Model of FSBO home on top of pile of money after home sale by flat fee broker

What are the advantages of using a Flat Fee Broker to Sell My Home For Sale By Owner?

Traditional Real Estate Commission Fees are High

A traditional real estate commission runs 6-7% plus an administration fee.

Of this, 3% goes to the listing agent (the agent that puts your property in the MLS), and 3% goes to the buyer agent (also called a selling agent or buyer's agent). Total 6% commission.
 

Advantage of Using a Flat Fee Broker

With GoToFSBO.com, a flat fee real estate broker, you pay a one-time flat fee to list your home with a Flat Rate MLS For Sale By Owner listing in the Realtor's MLS for your local area.

In addition to your Flat Fee MLS Listing, your home will also be listed for sale on our popular Virginia "For Sale By Owner" FSBO website - which gives you the best of both worlds.

If you find a buyer through our For Sale By Owner (FSBO) websites and/or any other FSBO advertising, you do NOT pay any commission.

If an agent brings you a buyer, you will pay that realtor a commission, which is approximately 3%. No matter what phase the home buying and selling market is in, our program is ideal for selling in any market!

The bottom line, with our program, you can be a For Sale By Owner home seller and have a Flat Fee MLS Listing with a local real estate agent at the same time.

So you will have the best of both worlds: all the advantages of an MLS listing and save money!
 

How Does Flat Fee Broker MLS Listing Work?

When we list your home for sale in the Multiple Listing Service, it feeds out to thousands of websites thus making it easy for buyers to find your home for sale.

Realtors simply log into the local MLS system when searching for properties for their clients, so they will have instant access to your property information.

They plug in the buyer's home criteria and the MLS sends the agent a list of all properties that match the criteria.

Some sources estimate that the Multiple Listing Service is responsible for 75% of home sales.

What many home sellers don't realize is that they can have the benefits of the MLS without paying a high commission (approximately 6%).

As buyers discuss their needs with a real estate agent, the agent simply goes to his or her computer and searches the MLS for properties matching the buyer's criteria.

If your property is on the MLS, the agent will easily locate your property if it matches the buyer's criteria.
 

Why Sell FSBO With Our Company?

Our site offers unlimited access to important real estate data and information, historically available only through licensed Real Estate Agents and Realtors.

GoToFSBO.com has been around since 1994, helping for Sale By Owner home sellers market and sell their property.
 
We are the #1 Virginia FSBO and Flat Rate MLS For Sale By Owner website.
 
View our FSBO Homes for Sale Listings

Your Listing Agent, Debbie Crevier-Kent, has been nominated as a Top Realtor in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 and is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club.

We have developed For Sale By Owner Home Selling Packages, Flat Fee MLS (Multiple Listing Programs) and Home Selling Steps to Successfully Sell for our Virginia Home Sellers.
 

Extensive Home Selling Real Estate Resources

Our FSBO Office offers professional signage (delivered and installed, and picked up when you are done), Realtor Lockboxes, Combo Lockboxes, Contract to Closing Support as well as Home Selling Steps after the Contract (all that you need to successfully sell your home).


Fired Your Agent - Now What?


It only takes a few minutes to get started. List Your Home Now