Home Purchase Paperwork to Closing Services In Virginia
Find a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) home you want to buy? We can help you get the deal done, from offer to close.
For Sale By Owner Assistance Option is perfect for home buyers who have found an FSBO home to buy but who do not have a Realtor.
Here are some of the reasons to use this service:
- We are fully licensed Realtors offering this service for an affordable flat fee.
- Take the hassle and confusion out of home purchase process and paperwork.
- We assist you with drawing up the offer and help all the way through closing.
- FSBO has arranged discounted pricing through our referral network of recommended settlement companies, reducing your closing costs.
We are able to offer these savings to our clients because of the volume of business we bring to our trusted network of service provides.
To take advantage of our discounted FSBO home buyer Close Assistance Option
SIGN UP TODAY
Once you find an FSBO home to buy, act quickly and take advantage of our FSBO Close Assistance service that includes:
- Preparation of the contract and offer for the Buyer and Seller
- Assistance in meeting the requirements of the Purchase Agreement, such as inspections, reports and other items.
- Assist the Buyer in obtaining Financing (if needed)
- Facilitate communication between Buyer and Seller to help prevent disputes from arising
- Settlement company will hold the earnest money in escrow.
- Assist in meeting the requirements of the closing agent in connection with the closing on behalf of the Seller and Buyer.
- We are there for you when you have questions in order to bring your purchase to closing.
- Business Hour Support (after hours support is available for a small additional fee)
- We even go over the Closing Disclosures/ALTA (formerly called HUD-1) (if you want) to review your closing costs.
Why you Need FSBO Home Buyer Assistance to Close
Once you find a For Sale by Owner home you want to buy, the choice is yours - pay a traditional realtor 3% or for only a small fee to perform the same service.
That means that if you are purchasing a $550,000 home, a real estate agent will charge $16,500 for the same service.
Why pay too much? Look below to get started.
Sign up for the FSBO Close Assistance Option
Choose from the applicable category and get started: