CVR RICHMOND Flat Fee MLS Listing Paperwork:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
CVR Flat Fee MLS covers: Richmond and Surrounding Areas (Amelia, Ashland, Brunswick, Buckingham, Caroline, Charles City, Charlotte, Chesterfield, Colonial Hights City, Cumberland, Dinwiddie, Emporia, Goochland, Greensville, Hanover, Henrico, Hopewell City, King and Queen, King William, Louisa, Lunenburg, Mecklenburg, New Kent Nottoway, Petersburg City, Powhatan, Prince Edward, Prince George, Richmond City, Surry Sussex).
Some areas border 2 MLS Systems - pick the best one that works for you.
- Remember you are saving 3% because you are filling out the MLS required paperwork.
- This will take about 1-2 hours - depending on your computer knowledge - for steps 4 and 5.
- If you are not very computer literate - you will need to get someone to help you.
- Take your time filling out Step 4 and 5 to be sure you get it accurate.
- You will receive a copy of this Listing Agreement/Disclosures via email when you complete it.
- Save it on your computer where you can find it later. You will need the commission addendum and disclosures if a buyer agent asks for it.
- Then proceed to Step 5's paperwork - the Data Input Sheet packet.
- If you need your Richmond Flat Fee Listing up by Friday, send to us by Wednesday
- Your listing will be up and running within 1-2 Business Days.
- We will send you your MLS Listing to proof for any errors we may have made. Please proof ASAP as it is live.
Be sure to pick the correct MLS Listing Agreement below. Video Tutorial Help
Please remember - we need all 6 steps completed in your account before we can start working on your order.