Historic Judge Watson House built in 1840 with 1864 addition on a 1 acre lot in North Downtown. Traditional four square design. 12 ft. ceilings, 12 fireplaces 6 working, heart pine floors, original wood work and hardware, turn of the century remodeled kitchen and baths. Central A/C and radiator heat. Amenities include, fireplaces in every room, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, custom cabinets, marble countertops, Wolf gas range, Sub Zero fridge, Jenn Aire electric oven, wine fridge. Central air, radiator heat. Walking distance to schools and historic Downtown Mall. As is sale.
|Lot Size||1 acre|