POINTERS FROM A SUCCESSFUL CLIENT.
Some of the MLS packages come with 1 picture or 8 pictures and some include the max number of pics on the MLS. It’s certainly understandable to want to send us pictures of your favorite rooms. However, people will wonder what’s wrong with the rest of the house if there are no or too few photos of the interior/exterior. Think about it from your own perspective.
- We give you the ability to put the MAX number of photos in your local MLS for your area.
- The MAX number of photos the MLS system allows on most websites. (# of pictures varies depending on Max number of pictures your MLS allows).
- If you pay us to promote your open houses - they too will be posted on high traffic websites where most buyers search for open houses.
- A picture says a 1000 words - Buyers do not want to read - they want to see all of your home.
- MOST OF ALL: Buyers want pictures - think of yourself as the buyer. Are you going to drive all the way to see a property that only has a few pictures on the websites. Most folks think there is something wrong with the home if the seller is not showing all.
I personally recently bought a home and I spent my weeknights and weekends on zillow and truilia and if there weren’t good photos of the inside of the homes then they went to the bottom of the list. Time was too precious to waste and without having photos to give me a good idea as to whether the home would meet my needs, I had to narrow my selection process to the ones that provided me with the best overall picture of what the home had to offer.
If your package did not include the showcase - consider this one upgrade. You get up to 32 pictures of your choosing (# of pictures varies depending on the Max number of pictures your MLS allows). The Showcase upgrade also ensures your home has priority billing when someone does a search. The homes with multiple photos always come up first! We are true believers of walking away with the maximum amount of money in your pocket from the sale of your home and not wanting to spend more than is necessary to accomplish that goal. Having personal success with fsbo reinforced that belief for me. However, I also understand wanting the maximum amount of exposure when trying to sell your home especially if time is critical. This is all the more reason you should take that exposure to the next level and help alleviate the guesswork for your potential buyers. When a home has so much to offer, let the pictures speak volumes. The narrative is a nice summary, but a picture truly does speak a thousand words. Just something to think about. We’re here to help you be successful in selling your home as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
Experience has helped formulate the nuggets of advice FSBO'S offer in order to help their customers not only be successful in selling their home, but also to help make it a less stressful event.