We Can Help You Sell Your Richmond Virginia Home Using Our Flat Fee Listing Program
If you’re like most people, the prospect of selling your home can be overwhelming, whether you are staying in Richmond, or moving across the country. However, selling a home in Richmond, VA doesn't have to be a pain.
You have lots of options, of course, from a full-service, full-price traditional real estate broker to discount real estate agents. Our discount, flat fee MLS program is easy and for a little extra time on your end will save you a lot of money.
Real Estate Listing Commission vs. Flat Fee Listing
Instead of paying a 3% listing commission, you only pay a flat fee for the services you want to list your property for sale in the local multiple listing service (MLS). Just like listing with a full fee broker, you are able to take advantage of all the benefits of the MLS where thousands of people can see your property. And setting your property up on our system is a painless, step by step process.
Wouldn’t it be better to sell your Richmond home as For Sale By Owner (FSBO) for a discounted fee with our real estate brokerage? We Can Walk You Through the Home Selling Process
When you sign up for our Flat Fee MLS Listing Service, we'll help you:
- Understand the benefits and downfalls of selling your house in the first place, just in case you’re hovering on the edge of a decision
- Find out what it will cost to sell with a realtor vs. by-owner
- Find out why not all discount real estate brokers are the same, and what to be wary of when you’re doing your home selling research
- Discuss whether or not you'll need a real estate lawyer
- List, market, sell and close the deal on the sale of your home
Virginia has unique rules that you have to abide by when selling your home, so it's important to understand the ins and outs of a “for sale by owner” approach. We can help you complete the steps to find a qualified home buyer and complete your sale with all the legal paperwork you need to do it right.
Save Money and Time
Stay in control of selling your home without having to fret over exorbitant fees or time-consuming and resource-wasting processes. By saving money on the sale of your home you will be maximizing the value of having invested in it in the first place, as well as taking the best advantage of today’s real estate market. There’s no point in paying higher real estate fees than you need to.
Stay on top of the real estate market and Contact Us today, Your Virginia Flat Fee MLS Listing Service.
Serving all Richmond VA Home Sellers looking for a Flat Fee Realtor® Discount Brokerage.
Covering James City, Richmond, Yorktown, York, New Kent County, Charles City County, Cities of Hampton, Newport news and Poquoson, Gloucester County, Surry County and West Point
We service the following Richmond Virginia zip codes:
23173, 23218, 23219, 23220, 23221, 23222, 23223, 23224, 23225, 23226, 23227, 23230, 23231, 23232, 23234, 23235, 23241, 23249, 23260, 23261, 23269, 23274, 23276, 23278, 23279, 23282, 23284, 23285, 23286, 23289, 23290, 23291, 23292, 23293, 23295, 23298
Moving to Richmond, Virginia? Well, did you know...?
- Richmond Virginia is the Capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Established in 1742, Richmond is full of history and set along the beautiful James River.
- With a thriving economy and lovely historical architecture, it is also a center of creativity with art museums and shops, gardens, antiques, fine dining, outdoor recreation, NASCAR and so much more.
- The oldest house in Richmond is the "Old Stone House," which was built in 1740 and is also the home of the Edgar Allen Poe Museum. (We don't know what happened to the raven outside the window.)