Washington DC BRIGHT Step 5 MLS Listing Paperwork:
What happens after I finish all 6 Steps?
- Did you complete Steps 1- Step 4 which included the Data Input Sheets?
- If not, the DO NOT proceed with this step. Go back to your account and finish those steps first.
- Then Click Here to E-mail us to let us know you completed Steps 1-4 and are ready for the MLS Listing Agreement Step 5.
- Then click on Step 6 if you need a lockbox or Sign by filling out the Sign/Lockbox Deliver/Mail Form
- Then we can enter your Listing info into the MLS.
- Remember you are saving 3% because you are filling out the MLS required paperwork.
- Your Listing Agent will send you an email to fill out the MLS paperwork and Data Input Sheets and Disclosures.
- Please fill out as soon as they send it to you so we can get your listing up and running.
- This MLS Paperwork will take about 1 hour - depending on your computer knowledge.
- If you are not very computer literate - you will need to get someone to help you.
- Once your listing is up and running - we will send you your MLS listing and a copy/link of the listing to proof for any errors we may have made. Please proof it ASAP as it is live.
- This is NOT a time to make changes/additions to your listing.
- Your Listing will be up and running within 1-2 Business Days
What is most important to Buyers? Lots of Pictures before they make the drive. If your Plan does not include the "Showcase Max Pictures" you are hurting yourself.
UNLIMITED CHANGES: One more item we Strongly recommend you have is "Unlimited Changes". Only Price changes are free, all other changes are $20. So when you go Under Contract or Sold - those are changes. One more change and you have paid for Unlimited Changes. This is only offered before we activate your listing.
Click to Order “Showcase Listing – Max # of Pictures” now – “Add to Cart”
Click to Order “Unlimited Changes” now – “Add to Cart”
PLEASE NOTE: Per the website, once you clicked on the "Submit Your Order" Button, there are No Refunds to the dollar amount you ordered or any other items you may order, as you are paying GoToFSBO.com/Cottage Street Realty/Debbie Kent and her staff’s time answering questions via phone/email, setting up your account, etc whether you sell in one day or 6 months. You also understand you are not paying a commission to the listing company but you are paying a commission to the agent that brings in a buyer.