How to Submit Photos for My Flat Fee Listing in the Realtor MLS
Photos are one of the most important pieces in listing your property. A picture says a thousand words. Take nice, bright pictures of all rooms - otherwise the buyer wonders what you are hiding.
The more pictures - the better = more buyers calling you. Turn on all lights when taking pictures so they are bright.
View How to Access and Edit Your Brochure with this Video Tutorial
- All photos need to be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Each picture MUST be less than 2 MB or you will crash your account.
- Pictures CANNOT have a FSBO Sign or our Sign or any Signs in it.
- Once you have uploaded all photos in your account, drag and drop them in the order you want them and then hit the "SAVE" button.
- Size of photo. Each photo need to be resized to under 2 MB or they won't load and will crash the site. How to resize your photos!
- IMPORTANT - DO NOT UPLOAD more pictures than you are allowed with the package you signed up and paid for - you will be asked to delete them OR upgrade to the enchanced showcase listing allowing the max mls pics
- If your package didn't come with the max # of pictures, simply click Order “Showcase Listing – Max # of Pictures” now – “Add to Cart”
- Or select the photos for your beautiful professional brochure by simply dragging and dropping the photos to select Main, Left 1, Left 2, Left 3 and Left 4. See Example
View How to Upload, Arrange, Change and Edit Your Photos with this Video Tutorial